A worldwide PBF naturally lives from multiple locations all over the world. Is there no location nearby? Then become an organizer by yourself, step by step:
- Book a room for at least 7-10 Joomlers. The room must meet the following criteria:
- free access for all participants
- Free WiFi
- free electricity
- sufficient tables and chairs
- Projector & Screen
- Cutlery, plates, napkins (optional, but people are happy)
- Contact us in Mattermost and tell us the location of your room, so we can put you on the map.
- Recruit additional participants for the event (there is neither a minimum nor a maximum).
- Make sure that every participant has a GitHub and Joomla! Docs Account (No idea how to? Contact us and we'll do a little training with you).
- At the day of the event, offer enough soft drinks for each participant (water and juices).
- Be there on the day of the event (start 9:00 am your timezone) in time so that you can test and prepare everything.
- Organize a pizza for each active participant on the day of the event at lunchtime.
- Keep the receipts for the pizzas and non-alcoholic drinks so that your expenses can be reimbursed.
- Have fun!
That's actually it. Are you in?