The goal is that everyone can join the PBF. Glip is a free online service which facilitates team collaboration, and we use it as a communication platform. There will be a general chatroom, possibly also a chatroom in the national language for each group. This will be announced before the PBF. These chat rooms are only set up for this PBF and deleted after the event - personal information is nowhere evaluated and not archived.
What do I need to log in to Glip?
- Internet Port / Browser
- Click the confirmation email
- Sign up for Glip ( https://app.glip.com/ )
Tip: If you are already active at GLIP: Ask the administrator directly for inclusion in the chatroom PBF19
Chat rooms in Glip are managed by an administrator. Only an administrator can add new members to a chat room. For this he needs your e-mail address. Your e-mail address will be deleted at the latest 4 weeks after the PBF event and exists only in advance and during the PBF.
- An administrator will invite you to join the chat as soon as possible. Once he has done that, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Glip. Click the blue button “Reply on Glip”, an you are on www.glip.com.
- Click on the "Sign In" button to log in. Join Glip ( www.glip.com ) by clicking the" Sign up "button. (www.glip.com).
- In the new window, type in your e-mail address and password, check the box and click on the "Create Account" button.
- The structure of Glip is neat and clear. By the way, you will be included in the GLIP chat PBF19 ; Below you only see a sample image:
- On the left is the menu bar with a search box, personal settings, a list of individual members and teams..
- With a click on the team "PBFde" (or "pbf18de") the chat window opens in the middle.
- You can type in your text at the bottom center. New members can read the entire (even existing) chat history.
- When you mouse over the date, the button changes and you can like or edit the message (gear → Edit).
- You can upload files here.
- In the upper right corner, you can see the members working together on the project - for example, the JUG leaders.
- "Guests" have limited features, such as: B. JUG members.
- Find all the links.
- Here you can see all the uploaded files.
> > > The next step is to log in on gitHub: Instructions: GitHub